Sunday 4 May 2014

Magnetic Poem

Not enough time or planning for today's 2000 word  story.  But love the prompt, passion and obsession, will have more time tomorrow.  So here is my 100 word randomly generated poem.

I hold his hand there through sweet language,
Come, my pink goddess will listen near,
Then touch as gentle angel tear felt,
But must love in the morning charm by full,
When she ask, do you devote with spirit?
Share all, bread & chocolate are always favourite,
Best time at fun is under sun,
Be true and grow if two join at heart,
Could she ever fascinate?
Find nice song, give it hope,
Did you keep glad?
Receive at faith, get soul on sky, belong,
Think lift me here, been by kind gift

Want little and tell not which need.

1 comment:

  1. there are some terrific words in that randomness. I am not sure randomness is kind to my brain. :)

    ReplyDelete